For paper based application, please download YGT participant form and send the completed form with your payment at below address.
7910 Windridge drive,
Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147
NO COMPROMISE RULES
- YGT endorses all social distancing restrictions, so please record your videos at a safe location.
- All YGT participants, choreographers & team lead will follow directives laid down by local health officials in relation to COVID19.
- YGT Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject any submission with/without citing a reason.
- YGT requires a minimum number of submissions per age category and talent category to make the category eligible for the competition & cash prize award.
- For Judge’s Award – All decisions of the judges shall be binding at all times.
- If there is a group performance, they will be placed in the age category of the oldest participant.
- All submissions MUST be original works by the participants or under the guidance of choreographer(s).
- No Prior competitions clip from India Festival USA is allowed for submission. Performance prior to COVID-19 epidemic can be use as a submission.
- Video clips can be edited with additional prep, background or special effects. There will be a creativity points.
- DO NOT include subtitles or logos. IFUSA will take submission and create a final broadcast version by adding IFUSA logo and item number. IFUSA will NOT edit audio or video.
- Video clip must be family friendly for a global audience.
- Registration deadline is August 23, 2020.
- The registration fee is $15 per participant.
- All submissions need to be in mp4 video format. (File upload link & details will be sent to your email after completion of the on-line YGT registration process)
- People’s Choice award will be conducted online. Details on voting process be posted on IFUSA Website & FB page after August 23, 2020.
- Registration fee will be refunded if an entry is NOT selected for entry. The refund will be issued within 30 days after the closure of registration.
- Performances will be judged on choreography, costume, quality of audio sound, song selection, video editing, special effects, entertainment value etc. as may be applicable.
- The IFUSA team reserves the right to close registration early in case of overwhelming response.
- Submitted video clips will be a property of IFUSA organization, and may be further broadcast or posted online as part of promotions or people’s choice voting.
- Winner & Runner-up for each category will be announced at the end of the Grand Finale broadcast.